Parrotbox now stock the range of F10SC veterinary disinfectants, germicidal ointments, hand gels and wipes.
F10SC is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of
potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely as it poses no hazard to yourself and is completely safe to use in the presence of animals when used at recommended concentrations.
At working dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting and non-irritating, and is also chlorine- and aldehyde-free.
WHAT IS F10SC USED FOR?
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages)
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- A solution of F10SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Note - F10SC should be used on surfaces which are already 'clean', but need disinfecting - i.e. remove any visible dirt from the surface before use.
THE RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10SC
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre) This makes F10 one of the most economical veterinary disinfectants on the market.
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses (including coronavirus) at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:125 (8ml in 1 litre)
These dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
HOW TO USE F10SC
- Remove any dirt from the surfaces so they are visibly clean (pre-clean to optimise the disinfection process)
- Add the required amount of F10SC to 1 litre of water - i.e. to create a dilution rate of 1:250 add 4ml*
- Spray or wash the surfaces/object using the solution
- Leave to air dry - no need to rinse or wipe off the F10 solution
* 1:250 is recommended for efficiency against most pathogens. If more resistant viruses are known to be present, use at 1:125 (8ml/litre). For general disinfection use at 1:500 (2ml/litre).